Dr. Kim Carpenter
dc // business coach
Hi, I’m Dr. Kim Carpenter
I know the power of coaching. I know the power that occurs when you combine personal mindset empowerment techniques with solid and individual business acumen. It is my personal and professional successes and failures that have led me to help others live their life their way.
Years in Practice
Best Selling Books
“I discovered the secret to success is understanding that you can’t do it alone. You need the right type of guidance, and coaching.. ”
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I was a Division I All American College Volleyball Player. When I first learned to play sports I could barely walk and chew gum. I grew very tall, very quickly and chiropractic was a big part of helping me stay strong and capable as an athlete.
2. I have two amazing children that are the focus of my life. I have built my life so I am present, focused and family-centered. My husband and two children are the “Why” behind everything I do.
3. When I was 9 years old I had already lived in 13 different houses. We moved a lot! It helped me gain confidence and taught me to trust myself.
4. I went to my first Zig Ziglar Conference when I was 9 years old. It was life-changing. I was there with my mom who couldn’t find a babysitter to stay with me so she could attend the conference. It was life-changing for both of us!
5. I love to hike. I love National Parks. The Tetons speak to my heart and soul!
6. I am an introvert that loves to connect with people. I love thoughtful and intense conversations that stimulate thought and new ideas. Yet, as an introvert I need quiet and family time to refuel.
7. My dog’s name is Marley. He is a Labradoodle. He has added so much laughter and love to our family.
8. My favorite books are The Alchemist, The Power of Intention, The History of Love, and Braving the Wilderness. Books are mini vacations for my mind and my heart.
9. I drive an Orange Jeep Wrangler. Orange is my color and I love driving a car that can take me anywhere. I will admit the most off roading I have done is occasionally driving on a sidewalk to teach my son it is okay to break a few rules.
10. I know my purpose here on earth is to leave this world a better place than I found it!
Testimonials & Featured Clients
“Working with Dr. Kim has helped me work through the fears that hold me back in my professional and personal life. She has helped me create a vision for what I want. She has helped me go after what I want instead of taking what is simply available. Dr. Kim is a strong force and she has helped me every step of the way as I set up my practice. I am grateful to have the opportunity to work with her. I am grateful for her support, guidance, expertise, and integrity.”
“Dr. Kim is a phenomenal coach who is straight forward, honest, and knows the right questions to ask at the right time to get me thinking at a higher level. She is not only exceptional in coaching to help people excel professionally but also to help them grow personally too create a truly successful life. "
“Dr. Kim is a phenomenal coach who is straight forward, honest, and knows the right questions to ask at the right time to get me thinking at a higher level. She is not only exceptional in coaching to help people excel professionally but also to help them grow personally too create a truly successful life. The wisdom and insight I have learned from Dr. Kim is invaluable and she has coached me to become a more successful and better balanced business woman. "
I’m proud to bring my over a decade of hands on custom business building into the coaching that I do for fellow doctors.
Yes, I want to grow my business!
FREE EBOOK: Receive The "50 Ways To Fill Your Practice" Report
Over Seven Pages of time tested proven business strategies that will help you grow your practice